Sometimes you have an idea in mind about what you will photograph today, and it just doesn’t work out. This particular day, I was all set to get great shots of the Gorge at Letchworth State Park. It can be spectacular in the fall. This was not meant to be as the fog was so thick you couldn’t see your hand in front of you. However, with eyes scanning for anything of interest as I drove along the park road, this fancy mushroom caught my eye. About thirty feet off the road, the color stood out in the grass. The top of the mushroom almost looked like it had been laser cut, and the color was unlike any fungus I had ever seen. It made my day!
- New arrivals at WeShop! November 17, 2021
- A little publicity to drive traffic October 14, 2020
- New gallery added! September 15, 2020
- My new shop-within-a-shop! August 6, 2020
- Exciting Announcement! July 29, 2020
Please follow & like me :)